Job Description – Front-End Web Developer
Fibre.ng is a service that allows individuals in Lagos to live in homes and apartments across the city and pay rent monthly – not the one-year / two-years upfront payments that we are accustomed to seeing in the city today. We do this by working with landlords across the city to make their properties available for our members to live in, and in return we guarantee them a competitive and consistent income.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. At Fibre, we make the most of modern tools like React, ES6, and Angular.
Our front-end web developer will be responsible for building out the ‘client-side’ of our web applications, translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Our Front-End Web Developer will:
1) Work with designers and team members to collaboratively own the front-end layer at Fibre
2) Build responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs.
3) Develop new user-facing features
4) Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
5) Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
6) Track users and interactions on our products
7) Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
8) Promote usability best practices
1) At least 2 years of experience turning ideas into reliable and maintainable solutions
3) Proven experience with component-based design patterns and frameworks such as React Angular
4) Experience working on products through their full lifecycle: ideation,
Development, launch and iteration
5) Familiarity with modern build pipelines which use tools like Gulp, Grunt, and Webpack
6) Ability to write production quality code with and without pre-processors
7) Ability to quickly create throw away prototypes when needed
8) Experience writing automated tests for your code
9) Proven experience in UI/UX
For further inquiries, please reach out to us on email@example.com