Reel Staffing is a Nigerian based technology company who values workplace diversity and offers equal opportunity for employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnic group, gender, age, marital status. We are passionate, hardworking, fun and flexible. Do you have the drive to set up an HR structure and bring your greatest ideas to a place it was nonexistent, looking for another exciting challenge to hire and manage onsite and offshore talents?
Our client is a global provider of mobile monetization solutions for mobile carriers, media groups, governments/NGOs, brands, and end-customers, focusing on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment, and Mobile Money. Leveraging global network of connections to mobile carriers, proprietary NEO platform, teams of seasoned professionals and ability to innovate at a fast pace. They have become a global reference in highly competitive mobile industries and a leading player in emerging markets. They now have an opening for Senior FrontEnd and BackEnd Developer (.NET)
This role reports to Development Team Leader or Development Manager. The Person will be responsible for design, development, testing, analyzing software issues, troubleshooting software, fixing defects and overall maintaining assigned applications/modules.
- Designs and develops new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Monitors and maintains existing production system(s).
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT) by relevant university; complementary studies as a plus;
- Experienced in Technical Lead of small teams;
- 3-4 years as FrontEnd Developer using Microsoft ASPNET and FrontEnd programming languages;
- Experience building Microsoft ASPNET applications or equivalent using an MVC framework.
- Object Oriented Programming skills is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (or other Relation DB)
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework components and how they are used, WCF, WF
- Knowledge and experience in design
- Able to develop and adapt for desktops and mobiles
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills within team and across organization
- Fluent in the English language.
Click here to Apply