Graphic Designer needed at Grupo Gadol
Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design
- provide clear and attractive graphic text content
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Prepare newsletter template and layout
- Use computer software to generate new images
- Maintain archive of images, photos or previous work products
- Produce still and animated graphics.
- creation of multimedia video file
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2-3+ years of overall working experience in graphics designing.
- High level in-depth knowledge of design software, such as Quark, InDesign or Illustrator plus photo-editing software, including PhotoShop.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
photoshop : 1 to 2 years
This position reports to: IT Manager Apply before Thursday, July 7, 2016 – 7 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
Lagos, ₦50 000 – ₦70 000 Per Month (Negotiable)
Job Type: Full-time
Click here to apply