- The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Working across a range of print and online materials you will be responsible for defining clear corporate branding for a varied group of clients
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to creative planning meetings
- The role involves interpreting and understanding the client’s needs before making design decisions.
- The work demands Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- You will ensure that all designs are done to high standards and quality,
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Designing web layouts and templates in Photoshop
- whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
- construct varying layouts with CSS, manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator(or CorelDraw).
- Knowledge on Video Cut Pro
- must reside within Abuja
Job Type: Full-time
Click here to Apply
Good luck from us at Grafrica.