Lead Software Engineer/Developer Needed
iKON Tracker is the smartest and most versatile tracker that helps people watch over their most valuable items no matter how big or small. iKON also serves as a remote button for taking smartphone selfies from a distance; what’s more, iKON is water and shock resistant.
The iKON Tracker gives you peace of mind by keeping you connected to the things you value most, making loss and theft things of the past. Attach an iKON Tracker to anything and locate it using the iKON app on your phone. Light up or ring a missing item, and get alerts before you leave anything behind.
The water proof and shock resistant feature makes the iKON Tracker durable for all conditions.
We dignify ourselves on being a small, innovative, and efficient company.
The company has received over $50,000 USD pre-orders from over 1000 people (in over 65 countries), within 2 months via Indiegogo
Systems/Dev Ops Engineer/ Web Developer
We are currently hiring for the position of a senior software engineer. This opportunity will afford a lot of exposure to a variety of technological components at a quickly growing company in the exciting world of consumer electronics. We are looking for passionate individuals who are ready to take on the challenge of fast paced releases with important company implications.
As a senior software engineer on our server team your role will be pivotal to the development and maintenance of our REST API as well as working closely with the Project Manager, mobile and web
teams to help bring new products to market.
This position’s responsibilities include:
· Work directly with product managers to plan and implement software
· Extending the capabilities of our platform through Google App Engine
· Develop 3rd party APIs for our software partners
· Write efficient, modular, maintainable and reusable code
· Work with mobile and web teams to add new features to our application
· Extensive background developing software in Java for cloud platforms
· Knowledgeable in NoSQL
· Understanding of RESTful services and server side testing
· Experience with Google App Engine and AWS is a plus
· A natural mentor, comfortable mentoring others and leading by example
· Experience with release cycles on a server side team
Must be self motivated and be able to multi-task with little supervision
·6 figures salary/month
·Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
·Work with a great team of people who love what they do
·Weekend team lunches
·Flexible vacation/sick days
·Company-wide events and outings
To apply, send CV and cover letter to [email protected]