PASS.NG’s CBT Offline Software is a Computer Testing & Preparatory Software, designed to help candidates prepare for and familiarize themselves with the coming JAMB UTME CBT examinations. This post explains the product, the activation process, the price points and necessary information needed by agents to carry out proper distribution, marketing and sales of the PASS.NG JAMB offline Software.
This is a Desktop application (Offline software) which is developed for the Microsoft Windows Operating System and to be used by Candidates to practice and prepare for the 2021 JAMB UTME Examination.
It contains 19 years of past questions, Diagrams, answers and detailed explanations given by seasoned and experienced educationists.
An Agent can either get the Physical Copies (inform of CDs) from us or the Agent simply downloads from our website (https://pass.ng/jamb_cbt_software/), install it for the user, activate and collect his money.
The market is estimated at 2 million prospective candidates. Getting 15% of the market share at the current price points means a win-win for all concerned.
How does the Activation work?
- If you prefer to Sell physical CDs:If you are selling CDs to the user, here are the steps to activate the software:
- Inside the CD pack, there is a Product Number (PN)printed on a flier.
- The user installs the software on his computer.
- After Installation, the user double-clicks and launches the Application. After which he clicks on the ‘Activate’ tab on the left Navigation.
- On the top of the ‘Activate’ page, the user sees a Unique Serial Number (USN)
- The user sends both the Product Number (in the CD pack) and the Unique Serial Number (on the ‘Activate’ page) to 0701-2222-333 and gets an Activation Code near instantly.
- The Activation Code is then inputted into space provide for it in the ‘Activate’ page. Application Activated!
- If you are downloading the Offline Software from Our Website: If you prefer to download directly from our website, below are the steps you will take to activate the software:
- Download the offline software from this link https://pass.ng/jamb_cbt_software/
- Install the offline software by double-clicking on the setup.
- After installation, run the Application and click on ‘Activate’ on the left navigation.
- Copy and send the Unique Serial Number (USN) displayed on top of the ‘Activate’ page to 0701-2222-333.
- You can either send the USN to 0701-2222-333 or you log on to your Agent portal which will be provided and created for you by our Customer Care Representatives.
- Get an Activation Code near-instantly to be inputted in the space provided for it in the ‘Activate’ page. Application Activated!
For our Agents, each physical CD or Activation is given out at a cost price of N1,000 each. And the minimum retail price is N1,500 each.
How do I get it?
An Agent can either get the Physical Copies (in the form of CDs) from us or the Agent simply downloads from our website (https://pass.ng/jamb_cbt_software/), install it for the user, activate and collect his money.
- Physical CDs:
- Call us on 0708-022-3333, telling us your location and other contact information. We will ship a maximum of 30 CDs to your location (without down-payment) provided you are willing to cover the cost of logistics.
- But if you do a 50% down payment on any requested quantity not less than ten (10) copies, we will cover the logistics cost.
- Downloading from Our Website:
Simply visit https://pass.ng/jamb_cbt_software/ to download the offline software and you use a Memory card, Bluetooth or flash drive to transfer and install for users.
Here are our bank details. Please note that you have to use your name as the depositor’s name for every deposit and transfers made into any of these bank accounts. Also, you can call or text us for confirmation on 0701-2222-333 or 0708-022-3333.
- FirstBank (2031217152)
- GTB (0216852030)
- Diamond Bank (0079151178)
- Zenith (1014532130)
- Stanbit IBTC (0017665682)
On our part, we will be using all our marketing channels to promote your location and contact details to our followers and audience. We also expect that you will do your best to as well push the product out there.
Let us succeed together!