DIYLAW.ng is Recruiting a Web developer to work on exciting projects.
DIYLAW is on a mission to make legal services accessible to ALL using www.DIYlaw.ng. We are looking for a self-motivated web developer looking to make an impact, with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving work environment.
What we need
- Under the supervision of our co-founder in charge of technology and web, you will:
- Work with our existing team to build and maintain our website.
- Co-develop new products for the Company
- Analyse, design and develop our website application using PHP, Python, Django, HTML,
- Build new features into our site using third party APIs.
We expect you to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience designing and developing interactive database and API driven
- Existing knowledge of PHP language frameworks and MTV frameworks such as Django
and Python, as well as a willingness to learn.
- Previous development and deployment success utilizing PHP, Python, HTML5, CSS3,
- Linux server stack experience, be comfortable with Apache, DNS, and Linux in general
- Some level of e-Commerce experience or knowledge. A strong grasp of security
principles, be familiar with SSL and secure credit card processing utilizing third party
- Some degree of User Interface (UI) and Information Architecture (IA) experience
- Knowledge of metric tracking components and SEO
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- The ability to design aesthetically pleasing front-end components with Photoshop,
Illustrator, or Fireworks.
We will offer you:
- A full-time position with the first six months being a probation period for both of us.
- A unique experience working in the evolving legal-tech justice entrepreneurship sector
- An opportunity to be a part of a business that is impactful and meaningful. You will do
work that positively affects people’s lives and have fun while doing so.
- Financial remuneration (to be negotiated).
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
Interested applicants should send a cover note of not more than 50 words on “Why DIYlaw” and their CVs to founders@DIYlaw.ng.